Bianca practices general insurance defence litigation, including the defence of municipalities, educational institutions, professionals, health authorities and businesses. Her practice includes property damage, subrogation, occupiers’ liability matters, professional liability, personal injury, human rights matters and medical malpractice.
Bianca joined Guild Yule LLP as an associate after completing her articles with the firm and being called to the British Columbia Bar in 2014.
Bianca has appeared before the Provincial Court, the Supreme Court and the Court of Appeal of British Columbia.
- 2014 Called to the British Columbia Bar
- 2013 J.D., Queen’s University
- 2008 B.A., University of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch (Administrative Law, Civil Litigation, Insurance Law, Law Practice Management, Women Lawyers Forum, Young Lawyers)
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Medical Legal Society of British Columbia