Andrea maintains a general litigation practice, including the defense of health authorities, municipalities, professionals, educational institutions and businesses. Her practice includes personal injury, professional liability, medical malpractice, occupier’s liability and commercial litigation matters. Andrea has appeared before all levels of court in British Columbia, including as trial counsel in the British Columbia Supreme Court.
Andrea completed her Articles with an international firm in Vancouver prior to joining Guild Yule LLP in 2016.
While attending law school at the University of British Columbia, Andrea was awarded the Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia Kenneth S. Fawcus Memorial Prize in Civil Procedure, the Richard R. Sugden, QC Prize in Trial Advocacy, the Arthur Close, QC Prize in Advanced Legal Research and the Lawson Lundell Prize in Administrative Law.
Andrea is also the past President of the Allard Law Students’ Society and the Vancouver Bar Association. She is the current Past President of the Vancouver Bar Association.
Outside of law, Andrea maintains a dedicated yoga practice and loves to read.
- 2016 Called to the British Columbia Bar
- 2015 J.D., University of British Columbia
- 1999 B.A., University of British Columbia
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Past President – Vancouver Bar Association
- CBABC Insurance Law Subsection – Treasurer
- Board Member – Allard Law Alumni Association