Mimi practices general insurance defence litigation, including the defence of health authorities, professionals, educational institutions, municipalities and businesses. Her practice includes personal injury, professional liability, medical malpractice, property damage, subrogation and occupier’s liability matters.
Mimi completed her Summer Articles and Articles with Guild Yule LLP prior to being called to the British Columbia Bar in 2013.
- 2013, Called to the British Columbia Bar
- 2012, LL.M. in Jurisprudence and Legal Theory, University College London
- 2011, J.D., University of Toronto
- 2010, Exchange to the Université de Paris 1, Panthéon-Sorbonne
- 2008, M.A. (Cantab.), Robinson College, University of Cambridge
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Member, Civil Litigation Section, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Member, Health Law Section, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Member, Insurance Law Section, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
Mimi is fluent in French and Spanish and enjoys travelling and hiking.
While at the University of Toronto, Mimi participated in a weekly Family Law Legal Aid Clinic at the Ontario Court of Justice.