Guild Yule believes in and supports a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace, where all staff, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, socioeconomic status, cultural background, education or disability, feels valued and respected. Our Firm builds and continuously cultivates a firm culture that respects and values diverse backgrounds, life experiences and heritages. We strongly believe that the diversity of our Firm, at all levels, allows us to better service our clients and our communities.
Guild Yule’s diversity and inclusivity strategies focus on:
- Creating a working environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognized and valued.
- Creating a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
- Providing training, development, and progression opportunities to all staff.
- Identifying and supporting initiatives that identify, enhance and implement best practices in all areas of diversity and inclusion.
- Reviewing our employment practices and procedures for fairness, equity, and inclusion.