Stephanie practices general insurance litigation, including the defence of health authorities, businesses, municipalities, educational institutions and professionals. She also practices generally in defending personal injury, property damage, product and occupiers’ liability actions, as well as acting for clients in human rights and employment law matters. Before joining Guild Yule LLP, Stephanie practiced with a litigation boutique firm in Vancouver, representing individuals and businesses in a broad range of civil matters. Stephanie has appeared in the Provincial Court, the Supreme Court, the Court of Appeal of British Columbia and the BC Human Rights Tribunal.
Stephanie is an avid runner and enjoys competing in local trail and road running races.
Stephanie has been recognized by Benchmark Canada as a Future Star in 2020 for dispute resolution.
- Jensen v. Ross, 2014 BCCA 173
- Terasen Gas Inc. v. Utzig Holdings (B.C.) Ltd., 2010 BCSC 90
- Terasen Gas Inc. v. Utzig Holdings (B.C.) Ltd. (No. 2), 2010 BCSC 1225
- Paladin Security Systems Ltd. v. JBLK Enterprises Inc., 2010 BCCA 532
- Blackwell v. Found Aircraft Canada Inc., 2009 BCSC 296
- 2008 Called to the Ontario Bar
- 2008 Called to the British Columbia Bar
- 2007 LLB, University of Ottawa
- 2003 BSc (honours), Queen’s University
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch