For Buyers and Sellers: We provide highly sophisticated advice to private companies on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, management buyouts and other corporate transactions in a wide variety of industries. We offer a full range of services from the initial offer stages of an M&A transaction to post-closing and transition matters; some examples include: Drafting, structuring and negotiating transactions at the initial offer stage including letters of intent (LOI), offers to purchase (OTP), and confidentiality agreements (NDA)
- Pre-closing structuring and reorganization of target companies and purchaser entities
- Comprehensive due diligence reviews
- Negotiating and drafting definitive agreements including share purchase agreements and asset purchase agreements, escrow agreements, non-competition agreements, vendor take-back loan and earn-out agreements, indemnity agreements, shareholders’ agreements and employment agreements
- Assisting with obtaining consents and assignments from third parties such as landlords, customers and lenders
- Providing advice and coordinating purchase financing
For M&A Advisors: We offer a full range of services to M&A advisors and business brokers to better serve your buyers and sellers including advice on structuring your client’s offer to purchase (OTP) or letter of intent (LOI) to providing internal audits of your transaction documents (letters of intent, offer to purchase, confidentiality agreement, etc.) and due diligence procedures.