We are looking for a litigation associate to join our team.
Guild Yule LLP has been a leading insurance defence firm for almost 100 years and consistently receives recognition from industry publications such as Best Lawyers, Benchmark and Lexpert. The firm prides itself on offering high quality legal work and mentorship to its lawyers and delivering results that are in the best interest of our clients.
We are looking for:
- 3 to 6 years of litigation experience, ideally with exposure to insurance law
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- A personable team player who is also a motivated self-starter
- The opportunity to develop your litigation skills on complex and interesting cases
- The opportunity both to run your own files and to assist senior counsel
- A wide range of practice areas, including general liability and property loss claims, coverage work, professional liability, health law, administrative law, products liability
- A collegial and supportive atmosphere
- Competitive remuneration
If you are looking for a place to put down professional roots, improve your skills as a litigator, be exposed to challenging and fulfilling work, have an opportunity to work with talented lawyers and fabulous clients – all in a supportive and friendly work environment – then we may be a good fit for you.
Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.