Guild Yule LLP is proud to announce that nine of our partners have been named to the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers® in Canada, across multiple practice areas:
· Jordan A. Bank – Insurance Law
· David J. Bell – Personal Injury Litigation
· James A. Doyle – Insurance Law
· Mark Gyton – Construction Law
· Timothy C. Hinkson – Legal Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation and Professional Malpractice Law
· Adam H. Howden-Duke – Insurance Law
· Neil R. MacLean – Construction Law and Insurance Law
· Vernon J. Pahl – Insurance Law
· Mark M. Skorah, Q.C. – Insurance Law and Personal Injury Litigation
In addition, we are especially proud to announce that Timothy Hinkson was named “Lawyer of the Year” in the Professional Malpractice Law category. This follows his recognition in 2022 as “Lawyer of the Year” in the Legal Malpractice Law category.
Inclusion in Best Lawyers® in Canada is based entirely on peer review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become highly regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence.